The Beautiful Woman’s Valley Marai Active Touristic Visiting Centre run by the Cultural and Art Centre of Eger has opened in the autumn of 2013 offers a unique set of programs.
The partly covered outdoor stage with mobile stage gives place to concerts, theatrical shows. There are 795 sitting place and 200 standing place.
In the building there are more spaces with different functions:
- Márai room: Sándor Márai, the writer’s life and work can be discovered through special literature lessons and films.
- Wine-cork Collection: permanent exhibition
- Gallery: temporary exhibitions
- Playhouse for kids aged 2-8
- The means of preserving health by magnetic stimulation
- Individual wine-bottling and wine-label designing
- Valley Obstacle Course: for bigger kids. Orienteering course from the spring of 2014 available for school trips, team building sessions of companies or birthday parties.
- Active Trail Trip including the presentation of the Eger wine region, traditional and modern wine-making process and the Botanical Garden of Eger.